What advantages are there to selling my royalties?
• One lump sum payout instead of waiting on small monthly royalty checks which can fluctuate based on increases or declines in oil and/or gas prices.
• Clean up your estate and save your heirs from the complicated, expensive, and often times drawn-out title transfer process.
• Reinvest your proceeds into safer investments.
• Put an end to all the recordkeeping and paperwork.
• Take advantage of the lowest long-term capital gains tax rate since the Great Depression (15%) while it lasts.
• Pay off debt, such as high-interest credit card balances, medical bills, a mortgage, or a car loan.
• Apply the lump sum toward important family priorities such as college expenses, a home improvement project, or even a well-deserved family vacation.
• Retire or start your own business as a legacy to your heirs.
The Process: It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
1. Discover your Asset: If you are interested in selling your minerals, please follow the link below and complete the form with as much detail as you can provide. If you would like to speak with a representative about any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call.
2. Evaluate your Asset: Once we have the basic information, our team of geologists and engineers will make a full evaluation of your minerals and we will send a verified offer. At that time, you can make an informed and educated decision to sell.
3. Deliver your Payment: If you decide to sell, we will overnight you a Purchase Agreement and all the appropriate documents that will need to be signed in the presence of a Notary Public. Once we receive these documents back, we will conduct a detailed title report to track the history of ownership and verify your exact portion of ownership. Upon verification, a Mineral Deed will be sent out for your execution. Upon execution, we will issue your payment in any manner you select. Primarily we will do a cashier’s check or direct wire transfer.
How We Value
Evaluating mineral interests is not a simple process. Here are the key factors involved. These factors enable us to deliver you our highest available offer.
- • Current production
- • Current oil and gas prices
- • Oil and gas activity in the area
- • Current development status
- • Type of interest
- • Upside/ Downside potential